Nancy L. Feldman
Nancy L. Feldman
Trusts and Estates: Decedents’ Estates; Estate Administration; Estate Planning; Estate Planning for the Disabled; Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples; Same-Sex Couples; Family Trusts; Family Wealth Transfer; Living Trusts; Powers of Attorney; Special Needs Trusts; Trust Administration; Wealth Preservation; Wills; Living Wills; Probate; Probate Administration; Charitable Giving; Trusts and Estates Taxation; Business Estate Planning; Business Succession Planning; Family Law; Domestic Relations; Matrimonial Law; Separation Agreements; Marital Agreements; Premarital Agreements; Postnuptial Agreements; Domestic Partnerships; Cohabitation Agreements; Divorce; Collaborative Law; Pet Trusts; Dynasty Trusts; Purpose-Driven Trusts; Charitable Remainder Trusts; Charitable Lead Trusts
NANCY LEE FELDMAN, born in Paterson, New Jersey
Syracuse University, A.B., Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS: former Associate General Counsel, Federal Home Loan Bank Board;
former Vice President and General Counsel, Chevy Chase Savngs Bank and the B.F. Saul Mortgage
Company; former Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Standard Federal Savings Bank; Partner,
Feldman & Prominski, PLLC; and Principal, Law Office of Nancy Feldman (1998 to present).
Ms Feldman is licensed to practice law in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association (the voluntary bar)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia (the voluntary bar)
- Arlington County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Professional Activities/Public Service:
- Washington, D.C. Estate Planning Council (peer election)
- McLean Estate Planning Council (peer election)
- Sections on Estates and Trusts, Taxation, Elderlaw, Family Law, and Real Estate – Virginia Bar Association
- Estate Planning and Family Law Sections – Arlington County Bar Association
- Sections on Estates and Trusts, and Family Law – Maryland State Bar Assn.
- Sections on Estates, Trusts and Probate; Taxation; Family Law; Real Estate, Housing and Land Use – DC Bar
- Sections of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Taxation; Business Law; and Family Law – American Bar Association
- Past President, FHLBB Federal Credit Union
- Past Chairperson, D.C. Advisory Neighborhood Commission 3-D (public election)
- Past President, Palisades Citizens’ Association
- Co-Founder and Trustee, Neighbors United
- Trustee, Friends of The Palisades Library, District of Columbia